Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So. I've done a shoot or two since the ones I've posted, I'm not particularly crazy about the pictures but I'll try to post them. In the broad scope of things, though, I'm not sure how much more I'll be doing this. Maybe if I move to Boston or NYC I can pick it back up again, but with a full-time class schedule and work I just don't have time for this right now. I've been offered a few paid gigs in Boston studios, and though I'd like to do them I'm just not able to schedule anything because school needs to come first until May, at least. So there may not be many updates, as I get more pictures in (believe it or not, I'm still waiting on photos from some photographers) I'll try to update.

Thanks for everyone who visits this site! I don't know who is visiting, exactly, but I always have a fair amount of hits and it's very exciting :)

No comments: